background

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Been a while!!!

ok so as you have figured...Im not the best blogger. I have been keeping up a little bit on Facebook - but even that is random!! I guess its because of two main reasons: too busy (not a priority) and I don't think my life is interesting enough. But when great things do happens,Ii know where to share it.
1. Even though I put off my six masters papers until the very last day, I still got full credit and pulled another "A" out of my Masters Classroom Management Class!!!! Oh happy day!!
2. For my birthday next week, Craig bought me tickets to go see Michael Bolton live at Tuachan...It was so great!! I had forgotten what a great singer he is...I fell in love all over again. It was so amazing- He sang all his classics and timeless songs (including the vintage, big band ones) and I remembered all the words to all the songs. He also puts on a great stage show too..he used the tuachan stage well. I got a little on my cell phone video and as soon as i figure how to get it off, i will post it. I also want to take this opportunity to thank my sister for watching Anje while I went...girl, you rock!!! (sidenote: for those of you that know the horror that was my first Bolton Concert Experience...this one so made up for that and more!!)
Well thats all for now - oh wait, anje is hollering for me to tell you that our pool isnow heated and your all welcome to come and play!!!
Love ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAEH FOR YOU