background

Monday, April 19, 2010

WHAT A DAY!!!!!

OK... MY(Anje's) day has been horable... I woke up today feeling like CRAP. I felt dizzy, sick, and sad... I have no idea why. So school was probly was good, but it was horible for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First, on the bus , my best friend walked right past me.... it was like she totally ignored me. Second, I fell flat on my butt in the morning before school. Then someone pushed me right into Miss Stolen in the hallway(so embarrasing). Those are just three of the billions of things that happened to me. I just want to go home and cry my eyes out.:( Now I have to go get my braces tightend.:( (TEARS)

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Hang in there, baby girl! You're days are bound to get better. Do you need to go get Ice Cream? I'll come get you! Just take a deep breath, say a prayer, and smile!!! Love ya!